Sunday 17 June 2012

Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack

So I've made a few things that technically aren't cupcakes. But flapjack has got to be my most favourite food on Earth so I'd rather make these than cakes any day! I decided to push the boat out and make some different flapjack though by adding cinnamon and some chopped up apple. For some reason the apple made the flapjack extra gooey and we had huge amount of problems getting it out of an already greased tin! Perhaps I needed to have added more oats to make up for extra ingredients. Who knows! But I will most definately be making them again as they were DELICIOUS! I even got my flatmate, who doesn't like flapjack, to try and she was asking for more.
Lesson number 16: Add more dry ingredients, else you can't get it out the tin!

No comments:

Post a Comment